A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanna Kumar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna K N Kumar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna K. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasanna Kumar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.