A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Krishnamshetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanna Krishnamshetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamshetty graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishnamshetty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna Lakshmi Krishnamshetty BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna L. Krishnamshetty practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Krishnamshetty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prasanna Krishnamshetty practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.