A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanna Menon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanna Menon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hosp, Mountain View, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna Menon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna Menon practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasanna Menon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Obstetricians & Gynecologists.