A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanna Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanna Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanna Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Nair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanna Nair MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prasanna Nair practice?
- Dr. Prasanna Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prasanna Nair practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.