Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasanna Sugathan
Dr. Prasanna Sugathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux City, IA, with other offices in Etowah, TN and Fountain Hill, PA (and 4 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sugathan is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital, Chambersburg Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Prasanna Sugathan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Prasanna Sugathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux City, IA.
Dr. Deborah Majerus
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux City, IA 0 mi24
Dr. Edward Zajac
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Sioux City, IA 0 mi35
Dr. Swapna Kanuri
Cardiovascular Disease, Pathology
Sioux City, IA 0 mi