A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasant Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasant Pandey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasant Pandey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Pandey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasant Pandey MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasant Pandey practice?
- Dr. Prasant Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasant Pandey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Cardiologists.