Learn more about Dr. Prasant Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasant Pandey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Pandey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prasant Pandey practice?
Dr. Prasant Pandey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.