A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasant Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasant Pandey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasant Pandey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Pandey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasant Pandey MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasant Pandey practice?
- Dr. Prasant Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasant Pandey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Cardiologists.