Learn more about Dr. Prasanta Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanta Chandra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanta Chandra, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prasanta C. Chandra practice?
Dr. Prasanta Chandra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Sewell, NJ.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Buffalo Pediatricians.