Dr. Prasanta C Chandra MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanta Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanta Chandra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanta Chandra, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including High Risk Pregnancy, Obstetrics-High Risk, and Pregnancy Complications.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prasanta C. Chandra practice?
Dr. Prasanta Chandra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Sewell, NJ.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Buffalo General Practitioners, Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Oncologists, and Buffalo Pediatricians.