A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasantha Sarcar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarcar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarcar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasantha Sarcar, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarcar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sarcar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasantha Sarcar MD is a female Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasantha Sarcar practice?
- Dr. Prasantha Sarcar has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasantha Sarcar practices Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.