Learn more about Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diabetic Foot
- Interventional Oncology
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganesa graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganesa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganesa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa practice?
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa practices Medical Oncology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Oncologists.