A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tondapu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tondapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tondapu graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Tondapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu practice?
- Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.