A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tondapu graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Tondapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu practice?
- Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.