Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu?

July 8th, 2017

One of my Worst Experiences

This dr has terrible back office/receptionist employees who don't do their job and apparently she doesn't care. It would take too much space to describe to you here what happened. I wasted so much valuable time and got even sicker due to medication she prescribed and didn't follow up with me on. I had to try to follow up and that didn't even work. I went back on my old meds. Very sad in this type of business where customer service sells your work. A doctor works so hard to build their business only to be sabatoged by the front desk receptionist who could obviously care less about the success or failure of the doctors they work under. I was waiting for labs for 3 wks and finally called her to get results and she said they hadn't received the labs. I said, well I have them (quest sends them to me) and they wouldn't even offer to make an apt to discuss. Will never see her again.

May 16th, 2017

I was told they will call me for the lab result after 3-5 days. called up clinic 7th, 14th and results not in. called after a month and clinic said no results. It is frustrating !

February 23rd, 2017

Very knowledgeable of diabetes. She got my diabetes under control and helped me to lose the weight to keep it under control.

July 18th, 2013

IF you are in need of medical care-FIND a real doctor

Real dud! MCNT double bills your medical & uses ALL available funds available. Dr Tondapu does not listen to your requests in my case she prescribed medicine that was recalled yet billed for the visit. That is NO CARE. You are Just a Bill to MCNT and this doctor! I would give no stars - that was not an option.

June 27th, 2013

never go ....

she has no knowledge ... i will not recommend to any one.....

October 18th, 2012

Okay at most

Dr. Tondapu's nurse is awesome. Very personable, energetic and actually cares. Dr. Tondapu on the other hand is opposite. she speaks in medical terms which I don't understand. She has no personality, and seems like she's there to do a job and leave. She doesn't seem to care much. She briefly explains what I was diagnosed with and moves on. When she ask questions, I didn't realize it because she's pretty monotone. Probably would never refer any of my friends or family to her.

October 4th, 2012

Diagnosis quickly and well explained

My annual exam at my family doctor showed I was having issues with my throid. I went to Dr Tondapu for a referral and was well pleased. Her dedicated nurse is fabulous. The doctor took the time to run several tests and performed the ultrasound tests herself instead of using a technician. My care was taken quickly and efficiently. I am pleased to say I am doing well now and will continue to follow under her care.

September 20th, 2012

has no sense

she has no knowledge about anything . very very wrong diagnosis of my problem

August 25th, 2012

Very ill mannered doctor

I had a very bad experience with her.she is so disrespectful and has very wrong diagnosis of my health. never go to her

August 13th, 2012

very stupid

she is not an doctor no knowledge in anything. very bad bed side manners

July 6th, 2012

worst staff no manners rude not professional anything that will give lowest score or no score

July 1st, 2012

Poor diagnosis

She is so rude in answering your questions.please avoid her and go for any other .i would not recommend her any more