Dr. Prashant Shah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Prashant Shah?

Don't Put Yourself Through This

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

If you want to go to a doctor who doesn't care about his patients then by all means see Dr. Shah. Talks down to family and patients, who are already going through a tough time. His terrible lack of bedside manner adds to the grief and worry the patient and their family are already going through. Unfortunately, I had to give a one star rating. He is not even worth that. I know a few nurses in the area, and they all say the same thing. He seems to do more harm than good. Please do not consider Dr. Shah for anything. You will regret it.

Horrifying experience!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I had a 1 car accident by hitting black ice. No other vehicle/person/property was involved, just sliding on black ice. It totaled my car, I had retrograde amnesia and loud ringing in my ears that never went away. 5 years later, I noticed I was also having trouble hearing people/tv/music, so I went to dr. shah. When I was in the exam room, as soon as I said "wreck" he started YELLING "get out, get out, get out of my office now!!! I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to use me to sue somebody! GET OUT NOW. I was crying, trying to tell him it was a one car wreck and he screamed, LIAR get out! As I was walking out he started yelling at his wife to get me out now. She and the audiologist followed me to the car apologizing. I was sobbing so hard I could hardly talk. His wife was mortified as I know her through our children. It was a horrible experience. I felt truly sorry for his wife as she is a lovely, gracious woman.

Posted on November 11th, 2016