A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Bhandare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandare
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Bhandare, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandare graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bhandare has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Bhandare MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Bhandare practice?
- Dr. Prashant Bhandare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Bhandare practices Anesthesiology near Villanova, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Villanova Anesthesiologists.