Dr. Prashant Deshpande Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Prashant Deshpande?

Arrogant doctor, AVOID DR. DESHPANDE

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I am usually very pleased after my son's appointment at Southwest Pediatrics. However, my son recently saw Dr. Deshpande and I did not like how his visit went. I felt as though Dr. Deshpande was talking down, modeless belittling me in front of my son. He came off as such an arrogant person who seemed more annoyed to be seeing my son than a caring doctor who wants to help. Dr. Deshpande would ask me a question and as I would answer he would start to talk over me each and every time he asked a question. He wouldn't let me say more than three words before he started talking over me. I usually see Dr. Carreon, who is an absolute delight. Avoid seeing Dr. Deshpande at all cost. It is not worth your money and instead you will leave the office upset and/or angry.

exceptional care!!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

This Jan. our 3month old baby girl feel ill. At first we thought it to be a cold. Then at about 11pm she began to get worse, much worse. We called the 24hr nurse line an she was wonderful. Gave many tips/techniques to do. After a nite spent in the bathroom with the shower on to steam us we called the office in the morning. We were told to come straight away and Dr. Deshpande brought us in back and devoted all his time to baby Audrey an all the while explaining everything to me a and my husband. He made sure we were ok alpng with the baby. Dr. instructed us to go to Christ Hospital an said if we were not able to drive he'd make arangements for us to get there. When we got to the hospital we checked into a packed ER. We sat there expecting a 3-4hr wait an next thing we knew we were being brought back after 20mins. They nurse said Dr. Deshpande had called an said to bring us back asap and she stated " all the staff here really respect him, he is a exceptional Doctor." Now that sent us a huge signal, we definitally choosed the perfect Doctor for our infant!!!!!

The best!

Posted on April 12th, 2010

His bedside manner is unbeatable. Dr. Deshpande takes the time to thoroughly explain everything. My kids are not afraid to visit the doctoor. That says a lot!

Posted on August 7th, 2017