A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Mehta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Jagdish Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant J. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Prashant Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Prashant Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Spearfish, SD.
See Spearfish Internists and Spearfish Neurologists.