A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Khetpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashant Khetpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Khetpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khetpal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Khetpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Harris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Khetpal MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Khetpal practice?
- Dr. Prashant Khetpal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Khetpal practices Internal Medicine near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and El Dorado, AR.
See Corbin Internists.