A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashant Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Kumar practice?
- Dr. Prashant Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Nephrologists.