A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Vithal Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant V. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Prashant Mahajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Mahajan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Hamtramck Pediatricians.