A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Mishra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Mishra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Mishra MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Mishra practice?
- Dr. Prashant Mishra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Mishra practices Internal Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Internists.