Dr. Prashant Nadkarni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 29th, 2011
Patient, Thorough, and Persistent!
Dr. Nadkarni successfully diagnosed my pituitary disorder after several other doctors, including a reproductive endocrinologist at U of Penn, had failed to diagnose me. Now, after five years under Dr. Nadkarni's care, he is just as thorough, responsive, and attentive as he was at my first visit with him. Dr. Nadkarni's office staff is kind and helpful. I've experienced a few emergency situations in the past five years, and his staff always gets me in for an appointment ASAP. The Geisinger Wyoming Valley system is easy to deal with, efficient in billing, and the facilities are clean, comfortable, and modern.

November 21st, 2010
Doctor, staff are great, but scheduling needs work
Dr. Nadkarni is a good doctor who is up to date with new drugs and procedures and I feel comfortable having him as my doctor. Medical and office staff are efficient and courteous, but calling the 800 number at Geisinger is a pain, feels generic, does not schedule any further out than 4 months, so when you call to get an appt in a month or so, you are stuck. They need help with that. I'd rather deal with the office staff to make my appt 6 months out like the doctor wants. But I do recommend this doctor and I feel he has my best interest and health at heart.