Dr. Prashant Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
Front desk indian secretary is rude and insults patients
Doctor's secretary is very rude and always insults many patients in front of me. She is an indian American and she has a very bad attitude. She needs to calm down because more than my pain inside the body, I get more pain from her rude behavior and unkind words for non-help.

October 9th, 2014
5 star doctor with a 1 star staff
While Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor, one of his staff members was always unpleasant with me and on my last appointment, extremely rude. She was so rude, I have switched doctors, much to my displeasure. If you are considering this practice, I suggest you only speak with the doctor and Shannon, she is as caring and thoughtful as the doctor. Hopefully the doctor will see what this other staff member is doing to his practice and make the necessary changes required.

November 8th, 2013
Dr. Patel hardly looked at me during my visit and I had to repeat myself over and over showing that he was hardly listening either. He wrote my scan script incorrectly and when I requested a new one I was never called back. The staff never answers the phone and leaving a voicemail gets you nowhere. Will never return to this office or suggest him