A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Ponda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashant Ponda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ponda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Ponda, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ponda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Ponda MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Ponda practice?
- Dr. Prashant Ponda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Ponda practices Allergy & Immunology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See New Windsor Allergists.