A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Ponda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashant Ponda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Ponda, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ponda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Ponda MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Ponda practice?
- Dr. Prashant Ponda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Ponda practices Allergy & Immunology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See Fishkill Allergists.