Dr. Prashant Ponda MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 4 reviews

August 11th, 2016
Best and easiest Dr visit I have had in a long time
Highly recommend this Dr and office. Office staff was helpful and polite. Punctual with appointment and did not have to wait around to be seen. Staff even followed up with me after my visit.

July 12th, 2016
Great experience
My daughter is a new patient of Dr. Ponda. My pediatrician highly recommended him. The staff were very nice and made my daughter feel very comfortable. Dr. Ponda was also incredibly nice, explained everything in detail, and we did not feel rushed. I am glad I drove the 50 minutes to his office; it was well worth it.

April 22nd, 2016
After my visit with Dr. Ponda I had a much better understanding of my allergies and why certain treatments in the past would work and others wouldn't. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and took his time answering all the questions I had. He put me on a script which was an immediate improvement (and savings) over the Claritin I was taking everyday. I highly recommend Dr. Ponda.

March 10th, 2010
Best allergist I've been to
This is the best doctor and allergy office I have been to. I got to the office in Newburgh NY, not the Fishkill office that's listed as the primary here. The office has saturday appointments, which is awesome.Dr. Ponda is a nice, soft spoken man who knows his stuff. I went to him as a specialist in food allergies, but he is good at treating regular allergies as well. He does not push you into any kind of treatments, just presents them to you and makes sure you understand everything.