The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashant Raghavan
Dr. Prashant Raghavan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology, Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Raghavan is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Prashant Raghavan has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Prashant Raghavan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Joseph Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Amira Hussien
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lilja Solnes
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16