Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashant Sura
Dr. Prashant Sura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Sura is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock, Centegra Hospital - McHenry and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Prashant Sura has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Prashant Sura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.
Dr. Raman Popli
McHenry, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Maryna Shayuk
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
McHenry, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Douglas Tomasian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
McHenry, IL 0 mi22