A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Verma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Verma MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Verma practice?
- Dr. Prashant Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Verma practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Newhall Allergists and Newhall Internists.