A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashant Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Verma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Verma MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Verma practice?
- Dr. Prashant Verma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Verma practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Newhall Allergists and Newhall Internists.