Learn more about Dr. Prashant Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashant Verma is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashant Verma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashant Verma MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prashant Verma practice?
- Dr. Prashant Verma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prashant Verma practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Newhall Allergists and Newhall Internists.