A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanth Navaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanth Navaran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanth Navaran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Navaran graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Navaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- St. Joseph Tacoma
- Sinai Hospital of Balto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanth Sashikan Navaran MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prashanth S. Navaran practice?
- Dr. Prashanth Navaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashanth Navaran practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.