A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanth Ramachandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanth Ramachandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramachandra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramachandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanth Ramachandra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramachandra graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramachandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanth R Ramachandra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prashanth R. Ramachandra practice?
- Dr. Prashanth Ramachandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Prashanth Ramachandra practices Surgery near Darby, PA.
See Darby Surgeons.