Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashanth Rao
Dr. Prashanth Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Gilbert, AZ. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rao is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital and Banner Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Rao has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prashanth Rao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prashanth Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Antonio, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Esteban Lopez
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Duane Hospenthal
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26