Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashanth Vallabhajosyula
Dr. Prashanth Vallabhajosyula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Practice and General Surgery. Dr. Vallabhajosyula is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Vallabhajosyula has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Prashanth Vallabhajosyula has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Prashanth Vallabhajosyula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Nimesh Desai
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Joseph Bavaria
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi