Dr. Prashanth Vallabhanath, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
May 21st, 2015

I have to see an ophthalmologist once a year to manage my eye health, and every year for 6 years I have made an appointment with a new doctor because apparently, ophthalmologists in Portland almost ALL lack any bedside manner or compassion. Left so many eye doctors crying... not for what they said, but HOW they said it. Dr. PV is my new FAVORITE doctor and I plan to see him every year now. He has excellent bedside manner, seems to be very knowledgeable, and spends a good amount of time discussing concerns and other things. He is the first ophthalmologist I have met after years of searching that I really feel comfortable with, and that seems to know his stuff. Highly recommend

ms show details ms
by T on Mar 13th, 2013

He is polite and friendly. He takes enough time to explain my problems until I understand. I don't have good experience at EyeHealth . But, because of him, I'm still going to this clinic.

Feb 27th, 2013

A very intelligent man. Hard to understand his accent though.

Grateful show details Grateful
by Anonymous on Nov 27th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

After seeing other Doctors and a different specialist (not to mention spending a lot of money) I had almost given up hope that my left eye issues woul ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com