Dr. Prashantha Holla MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Worcester, MA

3.8

May 22nd, 2015
worse doctor ever
Worse doctor ever do not go to him he has no idea what he is talking about and he thinks that indian medicine ways work. news flash they dont have money or medicine get with america

March 26th, 2015
I love Dr. Holla. He is an excellent physician.

November 3rd, 2013
Caring and Skilled Physician
Dr. Holla is a caring and knowledgeable physician. He listens carefully to his patients concerns and prescribes effective treatments. He shows concern with any follow up questions a patient may have and makes time to see his patients whenever needed. My husband and I feel fortunate to be under his care as our primary doctor! Generally speaking, Reliant Medical Group (Fallon Clinic) excels in patient care. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

April 24th, 2013
Horrible Experience
Dr. Holla was the least knowledgable doctor I have encountered. He didn't listen to my concerns and instead went over my head to come up with his own diagnosis that had nothing to do with my symptoms. I ended up having to pay for x-rays and EKG's that had nothing to do with my issues and were not helpful in reducing my symptoms. Furthermore, when I followed up because my symptoms had not alleviated at all, he decided to send a prescription for a highly addictive anti-anxiety medication that had nothing to do with the throat pain I was suffering from. I think that any doctor who prescribes Lorazapam to a patient suffering from throat pain has no business being a doctor. Just makes me think that this is why we have such high prescription addiction in America.