Learn more about Dr. Prashanti Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanti Atluri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atluri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanti Atluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Atluri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanti Manga Atluri MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanti M. Atluri practice?
- Dr. Prashanti Atluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Prashanti Atluri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Hematologists, and Greenville Oncologists.