A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanti Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanti Atluri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanti Atluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Atluri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanti Manga Atluri MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanti M. Atluri practice?
- Dr. Prashanti Atluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prashanti Atluri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Hematologists, and Greenville Oncologists.