A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prashanti Pilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prashanti Pilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prashanti Pilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilla graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Pilla has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prashanti Pilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Prashanti Pilla practice?
- Dr. Prashanti Pilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prashanti Pilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.