Learn more about Dr. Prasun Jalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasun Jalal, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jalal
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jalal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasun Jalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalal graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jalal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasun K Jalal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Prasun K. Jalal practice?
- Dr. Prasun Jalal has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasun Jalal practices Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hepatologists, and Houston Gastroenterologists.