A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasun Jalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasun Jalal, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jalal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jalal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasun Jalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalal graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jalal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasun K Jalal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Prasun K. Jalal practice?
- Dr. Prasun Jalal has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasun Jalal practices Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hepatologists, and Houston Gastroenterologists.