Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasun Jalal
Dr. Prasun Jalal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Jalal is affiliated with St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands. Dr. Jalal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prasun Jalal has the following 5 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Prasun Jalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Ibrahim Omeis
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Andrea Lack
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Colleen Keough
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi1