A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasuna Jami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prasuna Jami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prasuna Jami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jami graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Jami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasuna Jami MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Prasuna Jami practice?
- Dr. Prasuna Jami has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasuna Jami practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.