A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratap Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratap Challa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratap Challa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Challa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratap Challa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pratap Challa practice?
- Dr. Pratap Challa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pratap Challa practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.