A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratap Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratap Narayan, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratap Lakshmi Narayan MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pratap L. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Pratap Narayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratap Narayan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.