A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratap Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratap Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratap Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratap K Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pratap K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pratap Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratap Reddy practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.