Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pratap Saraf
Dr. Pratap Saraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with another office in Arcadia, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Saraf is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Huntington Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. Dr. Saraf has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pratap Saraf has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Pratap Saraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.
Dr. Margaret Odonnell
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Arcadia, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Matthew Sofer
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Arcadia, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Rajiv Philip
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Arcadia, CA 0 mi