Learn more about Dr. Pratap Saraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratap Saraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saraf
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratap Saraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraf graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saraf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratap Saraf MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratap Saraf practice?
- Dr. Pratap Saraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratap Saraf practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Pulmonologists, Arcadia Critical Care Practitioners, and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.