A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratap Saraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratap Saraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratap Saraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraf graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saraf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratap Care Saraf MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratap C. Saraf practice?
- Dr. Pratap Saraf has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pratap Saraf practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Pulmonologists, Arcadia Critical Care Practitioners, and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.