A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prateek Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prateek Jindal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prateek Jindal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Jindal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prateek Jindal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prateek Jindal practice?
- Dr. Prateek Jindal has 1 office location.
Dr. Prateek Jindal practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.