A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prateek Wali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prateek Wali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prateek Wali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wali graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prateek Dhar Wali MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prateek D. Wali practice?
- Dr. Prateek Wali has 1 office location.
Dr. Prateek Wali practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.