Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pratheep Arora
Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Arora is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central, Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services and Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center. Dr. Arora has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pratheep Arora has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Pratheep Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Phyllis Clark
Colorado Springs, CO 0.06 mi33
Dr. Lukasz Kowalczyk
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.09 mi13
Dr. Raymond Wahl Jr
Colorado Springs, CO 0.15 mi52