Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prathibha Varkey
Dr. Prathibha Varkey, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Rochester, MN (and 5 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Varkey is affiliated with Rochester Methodist Hospital, Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist and St Marys Hospital - Rochester. She speaks English.
Dr. Prathibha Varkey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prathibha Varkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Tamana Walia
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rochester, MN 0 mi11
Dr. Allan Jaffe
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MN 0 mi44
Dr. Stephen Hodgson
Rochester, MN 0 mi49