Dr. Prathima Chaloori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prathima Chaloori?

January 28th, 2016

Great experience finally I fund a good dr

June 23rd, 2015

Very friendly and efficient Doctor

I saw Dr. Chaloori last year as a new patient. All I can say is she was very friendly and did what you expect a doctor to do. The follow up from the office staff was good, and the staff were also friendly. No complaints at all. My whole family now sees Dr. Chaloori, and their experiences have been the same as mine. I will add, Dr Chaloori comes off being very competent in her medical knowledge. I have been to other docs I can not say the same thing for. I have a family member who is a specialist, and she also recommended Dr. Chaloori for her thoroughness.

October 8th, 2014

Save yourself from this doctor

Reading these good reviews I took appointment with this doctor ....i went for my annual check up during which she ran some blood work and she said to see her again for the lab results which was strange as I usually get it over the phone if ok/something wrong...during my first visit also she billed me in two different ways which I was not happy and I kind of disliked her and was cautious and dint wanted to see her...but she did not release my lab results over the phone and I didn't want to go for an office visit for this....when lab results was not told by doctor/nurse assistant I was forced to take an appointment to know my results. During my next visit to doc office as soon I bought this issue in between and why was my lab results not told over the phone ..she said she like to discuss in person. When I asked is this a follow up visit and I won't be charged she got up and walked out of room in between of reading lab results. I was kind of dint know what was happening and she got to billing department and left from there. the reason I am writing this review is please be careful if u end up going to this doctor.i feel forced to go get my lab results read from her and pay for the forced visit. Save yourself from this doctor

January 14th, 2014

VERY SATISFACTORY

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOCTOR FOR 2 YEARS AND SHE IS VERY NICE AT EXPLAINING THE REASON FOR MY SICKNESS.SHE IS VERY PATIENT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND I DID RECOMMEND HER FOR FEW OF MY FRIENDS TOO.

March 31st, 2016