Dr. Prathima Moorthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prathima Moorthy?

Outstanding

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

I own a barber shop and was about to give it up due to neck and back pain. I now can work again after the interventions this MD provided. She saved me and my shop. Thank you.

Not impressed

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I also did not like the experience at this doctors office. I felt like they were all about getting me to get the injection and when I questioned this course of action, the dr. told me I was free to leave if I didn't like her suggestion. Everything was rushed and she didn't take the time to listen to me at all. Also, the bill was over 1000$ for two visits.

Never go

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Your money is her only interest.....nothing serious: waiting time very long, staff very pushy ....no service. I won't trust her for any intervention. So never go!

Never go to this doctor unless you want a big bill after a year of service

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I been seeing this doctor for my back for over 2 years and I never receive bill from her then last month I got one in the mail for $623.00 then I call the billing department they told me its my problem so I call my insurance company they told me to tell them to but it though the insurance company again and THEY TOLD ME THEN THIS MONTH I GOT A BILL FOR $936.00 HOW CAN IT JUMP THAT HIGH IN A Month. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HER BILLING STAFF ARE STUPID TOO. IM DOWN WITH HER

Great Doctor, Expereince

Posted on November 11th, 2014

Dr. Moorthy has always been a understanding, devoted doctor to everyone of my complaints. I have seen her for years and always get the best results each time I get my injections. Thank You!!

No more procedures

Posted on September 15th, 2014

The staff at the Pain Management Center are all about pushing procedures down your throat. All they want is to stick a needle in your back. For the rich people, go ahead. But for the rest of us that can't afford to have a facet block every month and would rather feed our family instead, what should we do? The doctors won't do it for free, that's for sure because all they want is their money. That's it. I'm sorry but I'd rather take care of my family instead of taking their procedures and medication. Thanks but no thanks.

Not a clue

Posted on April 24th, 2014

If you are looking for help for a real pain issue, PLEASE do not waste you time or money. This "Doctor" has no clue The difference between 70 mg of methadone and 70mg of morphine. Please don't waste your time.

This doctor is another waste to go to, discrimanates against patients that are on pain medication..

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

This doctor is a disgrace to discriminate against patients that are on pain meds.Don't waste your time or money.This so called doctor needs to grow up and realize that not everyone takes the same meds.You can't pick and choose who you want as a patient.she is an idoit in every way.

Happy and feeling better

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I was sent by a friend to this doctor. I was having pain in my neck and arms. After several injections I am about 90% better and very happy that I went to her office. I feel like I have my life back. I have sent several friends and co workers to her office as well. Most have had similar success. She is truly a very good doctor.

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I was very happy with the attention and care I received at this office. She is an excellent physician. I had problems with severe back pain. after a few injections I am at least 90% better. I have recommended her to several family members and friends.

Skeptical to Hopeful

Posted on December 27th, 2011

It took 6 visits before the doctor fully understand the nature and extent of my pain, and its effect on my (poor) quality of life. Now that she grasps my situation, I am hopeful for a great improvement.The first injection is working well.I have faith in and like this doctor.

Posted on October 20th, 2017