A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prathima Pabbathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prathima Pabbathi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prathima Pabbathi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabbathi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Pabbathi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prathima Pabbathi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prathima Pabbathi practice?
- Dr. Prathima Pabbathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Prathima Pabbathi practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians.