A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prathyusha Maddela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prathyusha Maddela is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prathyusha Maddela, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddela graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Maddela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prathyusha Maddela MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prathyusha Maddela practice?
- Dr. Prathyusha Maddela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prathyusha Maddela practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Nephrologists.