A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prathyusha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prathyusha Reddy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prathyusha Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Health System
- V.A Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prathyusha Kethi Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prathyusha K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Prathyusha Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prathyusha Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.