A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratibha Bansal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratibha Bansal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bansal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratibha Bansal MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratibha Bansal practice?
- Dr. Pratibha Bansal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pratibha Bansal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.